Terimakasih telah meluangkan waktu membaca informasi di halaman online Sinarharian.Info, berikut Informasi lowongan kerja mengenai Investor Relation Social Responsibility Officer yang telah dibuka oleh PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia, Informasi lowongan kerja ini mulai Ditayangkan: 18-October-2018 dan akan Tutup pada 07-November-2018.
Jika Anda berminat untuk menindak lanjuti Informasi lowongan kerja ini, Anda bisa melakukan Pendaftaran Online Disini, Namun pastikan Anda telah mempelajari tentang semua Informasi dan Syarat-syarat yang dibutuhkan untuk memulai Pendaftaran Online
Untuk selengkapnya silahkan cermati kelengkapan Informasi lowongan kerja mengenai Informasi lowongan kerja Investor Relation Social Responsibility Officer di bawah ini:
Jl. Kebon Sirih Raya No. 01 Menteng Jakarta Pusat 10340
Min 3 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))
Lebih dari 2 minggu
201 - 500 pekerja
Waktu regular, Senin - Jumat
Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)
Bahasa yang digunakan:
Informasi Lowongan Kerja ini:
Tutup pada 07-November-2018
Jika Anda berminat untuk menindak lanjuti Informasi Lowongan Kerja ini, silahkan Lakukan Pendaftaran Online Disini
Officer level :
Report to respective Manager and Director
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree from Any Discipline (preferable from Economics/ Accounting)
- At least 3 years working experience of Management Representative or Public Relation areas
- Have a skill and knowledge in Budgeting, Financial System & Procedure, Public Relations, Legal & Corporate Governance, Gas Contracting Laws & Terms, Systems & Process Documentation, Community Development, Project Management, High Capability in Presentation Skill
- Fluent in English and proficient in computer literacy
Job Description :
- Develop, analyze and evaluate the corporate management report matters (such as: BOD/BOC Report as per President Director direction, Annual Report on the contents matters, etc.) related to the financial and non-financial concerns, including managing financial and other information exchanges, between the Board and the stakeholders to effectively communicate and build awareness of the corporate strategy and achievements to the stakeholders.
- Develop, analyze and evaluate CSR master plan, annual program and budget by referring to CSR pillars (education, economic, health, infrastructure, social and environment) and collaborate with respective RO’s thru conducting survey, mapping and seeing previous CSR implementation and participate in realizing the program in order to develop an effective and efficient program and achieve CSR vision and mission as well.
- Develop, analyze and evaluate the stakeholder’s satisfaction survey activities in relation with corporate performance, through Satisfaction Survey in order to get information related to build the corporate strategy and achievements to the stakeholders.
- Review, analyze and develop the program of Corporate Positioning, Corporate Image, Branding in Gas Industry, Media Relations, Corporate event, specials event management and corporate protocol guests in relation with Company’s reputation to ensure that the implementation in line with corporate strategy and achievements.
- Review, analyze and develop management reporting to external parties: BKPM, PGN Shareholders, and other parties.
- Provide, manage and analyze two-way communication between Company’s and the shareholders which cover employees, stakeholders, regulators, any governmental agencies (include local) in order to have better understanding about Company’s current activities and objectives.
- Conduct, control and develop coaching and mentoring to subordinate and the third parties to ensure that’s corporate secretary function running well.
- Develop and provide an open and honest working environment on the Corporate Secretary to the Board members for conduct of business effect.
- Plan and coordinate activities with other member of inter department team and / or other employee outside department / organization in order to work effectively and efficient.
- Manage communication to various external parties and internally in order to ensure good relationship for mutual benefits.
- Analyze and identify problems within the Corporate Secretary group and gets involved with the problems or issues and remove any obstacles to ensure group success.
- Motivate, energize, integrate and provide coaching and other development to subordinates within departmental scope to ensure an acceptable level of morale and productivity as well as motivations are achieved all the time.
TGI owns and operates 1.006 Km of onshore and offshore gas pipelines from Grissik – Duri and Grissik – Batam then to Singapore, with delivery capacity 789 of 892 MMSCFD in use for delivery of gas to domestic (Sumatera) and international (Singapore) end-users under long-term transportation agreements. TGI Vision: To become the gas transporter of choice serving customers in the domestic markets of Sumatra and Batam, and the export markets of Singapore and Malaysia. TGI Mission: - To increase the utilization of natural gas by use of TGI services and to support energy demand in central Sumatera and Riau Island. - To ensure the safe and reliable delivery of natural gas to customers for the benefit of our shareholders, employees, and the communities in which we operate. - To adopt transparent and ethical business practices in all areas of our activity.
PT. Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) is a limited liability company that was established in 2002. TGI is an international joint-venture partnership and has PMA status under Indonesia company law.| TGI shareholders are : PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk (PERSERO) (59.87%), Transasia Pipeline Company Pvt. Ltd. (40%), Yayasan Kesejahteraan Pegawai & Pensiunan Gas Negara (YAKAGA) (0.13%)
Product & Services
Our main objective in business development at TGI is to boost the utilization of gas in Indonesia, working both with current and potential customers in determining needs and feasibility In this we are determined to access full information, assist you with your technical and operational requirements, and sit down with your financial experts to see if you can meet standard requirements of creditworthiness. We are in fact ready to answer any other relevant questions you might have While TGI itself does not produce any gas, as the transporter getting it to end-users the Company wishes to make it straightforward, simple and ultimately profitable for all concerned; that’s why TGI coordinates its efforts, planning and marketing with producers (upstream), traders, shippers and industrial end-users (downstream). TGI must coordinate with Government of Indonesia national energy policy as well, as determined by BPH Migas and other regulatory bodies.