Gambaran Pekerjaan :
Menjalankan proses produksi (bahan mentah - barang setengah jadi - barang jadi) sesuai dengan standar kerja dengan tetap memperhatikan kesehatan dan keselamatan di lingkungan kerja yang meliputi :
- Persiapan bahan mentah.
- Pencampuran bahan produksi.
- Proses pengepakan dan pengisian.
- Proses pencetakan rangka & kemasan.
- Stock gudang dan pengiriman.
- Minimal pendidikan SMA/K sederajat dalam bidang apapun.
- Memiliki pengalaman minimal 1 tahun di bidang manufaktur lebih disukai.
- Cekatan, sanggup bekerja dengan cepat dan teliti.
- Memiliki riwayat kesehatan dan riwayat hukum yang baik.
Hanya kandidat terpilih yang akan diproses. Terima kasih
1. Seluruh proses rekrutmen hanya dilakukan di Kantor Pusat PT Mandom Indonesia Tbk.
2. Tidak ada pungutan biaya dalam keseluruhan proses rekrutmen.
PT Mandom Indonesia Tbk was established as a joint venture between Mandom Corporation, Japan and PT The City Factory. The Company was incorporated bearing the name PT Tancho Indonesia and changed to PT Mandom Indonesia Tbk on 2001.
On 1993, the Company became the 167th company and the 11th Japanese joint venture company listing its share on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. At the moment, the Company`s number of share is 201,066,667 shares with nominal value Rp 500/share.
The Company`s commercial production was started on 1971 where the Company initially produced hair care products, which then developed by producing fragrances and cosmetics. The Company has two factories; Sunter which specialized in producing the whole cosmetics product lines of the Company while the Cibitung factory produces plastic packaging and also serves as the logistics center. The plastic packagings are sent from Cibitung to Sunter for filling and then the finished products are dispatched back to Cibitung to be distributed through the logistics center.
The Company`s main brands are Gatsby, Pixy, and Pucelle. Besides that, the Company also produces other products under the brand Tancho, Mandom, Spalding, Lovillea, Miratone, and also some brands produced specifically for exports.
Besides domestic market, the Company also exports its products to some countries such as United Arab Emirates (UAE), Japan, India, Malaysia, Thailand, and others. Through UAE, the Company`s products are re-exported to some countries in Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, and others.