Terimakasih telah meluangkan waktu membaca informasi di web Sinarharian.Info, berikut Informasi lowongan kerja mengenai Risk Management Corporate Governance Assistant yang telah diposting oleh PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia, Informasi lowongan kerja ini mulai Ditayangkan: 18-October-2018 dan akan Tutup pada 07-November-2018.
Jika Anda berminat untuk menindak lanjuti Informasi lowongan kerja ini, Anda bisa melakukan Pendaftaran Online Disini, Namun pastikan Anda telah mempelajari tentang semua Informasi dan Syarat-syarat yang dibutuhkan untuk memulai Pendaftaran Online
Untuk selengkapnya silahkan pelajari syarat-syarat Informasi lowongan kerja tentang Informasi lowongan kerja Risk Management Corporate Governance Assistant di bawah ini:
Jl. Kebon Sirih Raya No. 01 Menteng Jakarta Pusat 10340
Min 2 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))
Lebih dari 2 minggu
201 - 500 pekerja
Waktu regular, Senin - Jumat
Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)
Bahasa yang digunakan:
Informasi Lowongan Kerja ini:
Tutup pada 07-November-2018
Jika Anda berminat untuk menindak lanjuti Informasi Lowongan Kerja ini, silahkan Lakukan Pendaftaran Online Disini
Administration Staff :
Report to respective Officers and Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Engineering (Others), Management/ Economics or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in gas pipeline industry
- Have a skill and knowledge in Financial System & Procedure, Internal Audit Process, Enterprise Risk Management, Project Risk Management, Project Management, Industry Codes and Standards, Systems and Process Documentation, Gas Transportation System Management
- Fluent in English and proficient in computer literacy
Job Description :
- Assist the implementation of Project Risk Management Program for the effectiveness Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Project Risk Management Assessment.
- Prepare draft of periodical Enterprise Risk Management Report, business process & quality management report in providing periodical management report.
- Record and update risk management database (risk, cause, control, mitigation) and documentation of Enterprise Risk Management implementation hence company will have accurate & adequate ERM information for analysis.
- Preparing and drafting the procedure establishment by referring to the standardization for effectiveness the procedure and providing point of view and information for the rightness of the procedures.
- Drafting of Corporate Performance Result by ensuring the accurate data of respective department.
- Conduct and find out relevant information of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) implementation and to support the strategic plan and its implementation.
- Assist the drafting, collecting, monitoring and administering the completeness of compliance commitment form of related parties (BOD, employees and vendor).
- Conduct the GCG and Annual Enterprise Risk Management awareness event by coordinating with related department, external parties and as deliver the awareness liaising with trainer / speaker if necessary.
- Assist the collecting data of document in-out will be kept at outside warehouse and coordinate with others department and external parties for document management system.
- Coordinate with related department to setting regular meeting, the discussion material and follow up the meeting / discussion / socialization result to ensure effective and efficient implementation
TGI owns and operates 1.006 Km of onshore and offshore gas pipelines from Grissik – Duri and Grissik – Batam then to Singapore, with delivery capacity 789 of 892 MMSCFD in use for delivery of gas to domestic (Sumatera) and international (Singapore) end-users under long-term transportation agreements. TGI Vision: To become the gas transporter of choice serving customers in the domestic markets of Sumatra and Batam, and the export markets of Singapore and Malaysia. TGI Mission: - To increase the utilization of natural gas by use of TGI services and to support energy demand in central Sumatera and Riau Island. - To ensure the safe and reliable delivery of natural gas to customers for the benefit of our shareholders, employees, and the communities in which we operate. - To adopt transparent and ethical business practices in all areas of our activity.
PT. Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) is a limited liability company that was established in 2002. TGI is an international joint-venture partnership and has PMA status under Indonesia company law.| TGI shareholders are : PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk (PERSERO) (59.87%), Transasia Pipeline Company Pvt. Ltd. (40%), Yayasan Kesejahteraan Pegawai & Pensiunan Gas Negara (YAKAGA) (0.13%)
Product & Services
Our main objective in business development at TGI is to boost the utilization of gas in Indonesia, working both with current and potential customers in determining needs and feasibility In this we are determined to access full information, assist you with your technical and operational requirements, and sit down with your financial experts to see if you can meet standard requirements of creditworthiness. We are in fact ready to answer any other relevant questions you might have While TGI itself does not produce any gas, as the transporter getting it to end-users the Company wishes to make it straightforward, simple and ultimately profitable for all concerned; that’s why TGI coordinates its efforts, planning and marketing with producers (upstream), traders, shippers and industrial end-users (downstream). TGI must coordinate with Government of Indonesia national energy policy as well, as determined by BPH Migas and other regulatory bodies.